Grout Sealing and Regrouting Service
We are NOT a franchise operators. Should you encounter any problem regarding your tiles or grout, we have all the knowledge and experience to resolve it.
We provide up to 5 years guarantee for grout colourant and silicone adhesion. See the list of all our services:
- grout cleaning (either indoor/outdoor water blasting or high pressure dry steam cleaning)
- tile cleaning (as above plus machine scrubbing if necessary)
- tile sealing (application of penetrating sealer or top coat sealer low sheen of gloss)
- grout sealing (application of translucent grout sealer or epoxy grout colourant)
- changing grout colour (might require application of at least 2 coats)
- tile repair (all types of tiles, all types of repairs)
- re-attachment of loose tiles without uplifting (epoxy injection)
- regrouting (proper grout replacement) <read more IMPORTANT>
- anti-slip treatment to tiled floors
- silicone replacement, re-caulking
- shower leak repairs
- WATERPROOFING TILED AREAS WITHOUT REMOVING TILES
- waterproofing (made to last by certified applicators)
- tiling (only as a part of a bigger grout or tile restoration project)
Please watch this clip. A sealer coat can form a permanent bond ONLY with water blasted tiles and grout.
We do have the right equipment. Indoor water blasting is what sets us apart from majority of other restorers.
How many times did you see painted garage floor covered with bald spots, where paint used to be. Any residue of chemicals left in a material after it’s preparation will impair sealer coat bond. That is what happens when a permeable surface is vacuumed, mopped or brushed instead of water blasted. One has to realize that diameter of brush bristles is much bigger than diameter of grout pores. There is no brushing going on inside the pores. The only thing that happens is saturation of those pores with dissolved dirt and chemicals. Only water under pressure can knock out dirt from inside grout. And only water under pressure and in adequate quantities can RINSE chemicals. That is EXTRACTION. Sealer will form a strong bond with a permeable material ONLY if this material is free of CHEMICALS. Permanent stains left over after cleaning (as long as non fat) present no danger for sealer coat adhesion. There is one rule to remember – if it has not been water blasted it should not be sealed. No extraction equipment – no grout sealing. The best way to save money is to pay for something only once.